We are pleased to announce that our final report on nearly three years of Gwella activity has now been published on the Higher Education Academy’s Gwella blog – http://elearning.heacademy.ac.uk/weblogs/gwella/?p=320.
This represents the culmination of our work with technology-enhanced learning in the five areas of Gwella, including:
- Good Practice – develop, collaborate and disseminate good practice
- E-assessment – support effective implementation of e-assessment
- Technology-enhanced Learning – expand our portfolio of services, especially Web 2.0 tools
- Student Feedback – carry out a learner experience study focussing on technology-enhanced learning
- Policy and Procedure – ensure that AU policy and procedure supports effective use of technology for teaching as appropriate
Read more about our Gwella activities on Nexus About Gwella.